we went to a pricey shoe store in our local mall & it turned into some bs! there was a little troll who works there! i went in with my new foot boy & we were going to try on some shoes, for his enjoyment & my amusement. i was wearing an old, comfy pair of sketchers. i let the boy pick out what he'd like to see me wear- it was an expensive pair of upscale patent leather doc martin like boots. this little troll tried to check me for what i had on my feet! they didn't have anything in my size anyway, so we just left. but how fucking rude!! my boy had no problem with my worn in, smelly shoes! LOL we ended up sitting in some plush chairs in a semi public area & i stuck my feet in his lap for a foot rub. he kept dropping them in his crotch when people weren't walking by. of course i was rubbing his erection. we still had some fun. but what a little asshole that guy was!

Topics: foot fetish
Be the first person to like this.
Phosia Euphosia

I am not sure I understand what you mean by the troll trying to check you by what you had on your feet? Like he would not let you try shoes?

"check me" as in he said "anything is an improvement over those" in a snotty tone, referring to my sketchers. as if he would never be caught dead in them.

1 person likes this.
Phosia Euphosia

ah ha, I see, I am on the side of your boy, no problem with those!